Saturday 28 March 2009

A Stitch In Time...or AWOL

It's taken me ages to decide how I was going to broach this subject and I'm still not sure, but it's about my recent lack of blogging.

Hmmm...

Blogging has been awkward for me on the principle that I've always believed good girls keep diaries...bad girls dont. I have never kept a diary! But I was enjoying blogging, and had got into the swing of blogging when...a miracle occured, then went nightmarishly wrong and I was taken into hospital for emergency major surgery. It didn't go according to plan, things weren't tickety boo with the surgery or with myself afterward. I think what I'm trying to say is blogging hasn't happened because a crappy time has been had by all and my heart has not been in it. (Not to mention that the op wound made it impossible to sit at the computer or to lift the lap top.) I was impressed with the internal stitching though, real impressed it stretches from hip to hip and it's sooo neat. I wish I'd had the presence of mind to ask the surgeon how that was done so I could apply it to my bear making! Ladder stitch would be a thing of the past...

Just be thankful there are no pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see ya back chuck. It sounds like you have had a rip roaring time, us women do suffer!!!

    Can't wait to see you at Nottingham, you can tell me all the grissly details. Take care of yourself
    Huggies (gentle ones)
    Sue xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete